Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 05:15 PM   #96
Just a li'l Evel

I've never owned a bike other than a bicycle, but I've wanted an old motorcycle for quite some time. Was considering an old CB or Norton, I love the cafe racer style, but after talking to some guys at work I think I would be better off buying a newer cafe bike. Considering a Triumph Scrambler or Moto Guzzi V7.

Cool thing about the Scrambler, it has the high side pipes similar to the Triumph that Evel Knievel used to jump on in the late 60's the one he crashed at Caesar's palace on.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.