View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 02:25 PM   #174
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Several of the guys taken ahead of him aren't nearly the prospect he is. The Chiefs were fortunate to get that kind of value at the end of the 2nd.

And to think, the whole thing was probably set in motion when the Raiders took Alex Leatherwood at 17.
Raiders gonna Raider, lol. Shouldn't have pissed off Hudson, tbh.

I have zero real insight, but I feel we would have gone receiver-corner with our 2nd's if those two weren't there. Just entirely too much value to let pass by with both guys at those spots. I mean, we just signed a center a couple of weeks before the draft.....
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.