View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 09:46 PM   #168
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I wasn't thrilled with the pick because I would have preferred a CB, S or WR but it's not as if LB wasn't a need. I mean, the Chiefs haven't had a dynamic linebacking corp since when, the 60's?

The combination of Gay, Hitchens and Bolton this season will ensure that a good linebacker is on the field on every down. Bolton's addition will be critical in limiting the ground attack of the opponent and if the Chiefs can get an additional stop or two on 3rd down in each game, it's going to take quite a bit of pressure off of Mahomes and the offense, so they won't feel as if they need to score 45 every game in order to win.
Exactly.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote