Thread: Chiefs NFL trade watch
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 10:39 AM   #122
Special Teams ACE!!!

What is this board's stupid obsession with Jalen Ramsey?

You'd seriously try to pay that dude what he thinks he's going to get with Mahomes' next contract upcoming AND a need to pay Chris Jones and/or Tyreek? Oh, and we're also paying Frank Clark now.

Yeah, you're going to have to make choices, but to invest that shit in ONE elite CB while you could be starting God-knows-what on the opposite side makes the defense VERY vulnerable to tanking into the Packers of the 2010s.

The key when Mahomes has his big money is to try to maintain SOME kind of cap flexibility from year to year. We'll never have much cap space at all, but we need to have at least a SMALL amount of flexibility for short term fixes here and there.

Even without Ramsey, I don't know if it's possible just to pay and keep the guys we've got. It might not be. We might have to sacrifice Hill or Jones anyway. Paying Mahomes, Clark, Jones, Hill, AND Ramsey? And don't forget Honey Badger, maintaining the OL, and however long Kelce is able to play in this league at an elite level.

No. As crazy as this sounds, I'll take my chances with Bashaud Breeland and keep the cap room to spend somewhere else as we need it.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote