Thread: RIP Skip Towne
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2023, 12:40 PM   #74
Emporer of Mongo

Slightly before my time... RIP.

Seems like from scanning his posts , he was pretty prolific in posting. Seemed like a sudden drop off in posting if I am running my search correctly. Very active until 1-26-2010. Lots of posts about sports and other stuff...and then 1 day later ... poof.

Anyone know why he stopped posting? I didn't see anything like fighting or butthurt in his last few posts.

Anyhow.. RIP... chiefsplanet is my home and it wouldn't be what it us without the og's like Skip

(edit: I see others asked an answered the same question. I typed this all out and was cooking. came back and hit enter and saw some other similar posts. guess we all wondering the same)
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.