View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 01:46 PM   #657
I could of gone pro

Has anyone mentioned "The Creature from the Black Lagoon"? When I was a kid, we all collected those Universal Movies Monster model kits by Aurora. I had them all, I was about 12 years old and the CFTBL was my favorite. I could add real sand, some Spanish Moss, red paint to his claws for blood and paint the creature green with his gills yellow in front. Customizing the models was the best part, and sometimes going back and repainting and changing them.

What started me on this was when I was 7 years old we visited Silver Springs in Ocala, Florida about 25 miles from where I live now. We took the glass bottom boat ride, and of course they showed us where Johnny Weissmuller made the Tarzan movies, but then through the glass bottom we looked down and that's where 3 years earlier they made the Creature from the Black Lagoon, right there in Silver Springs.

Some of the Monster kits, the Creature is on the right, he could use some customizing

The glass bottom boats and what you see through the bottom

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli