View Single Post
Old 10-10-2023, 04:33 PM   #17
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
And I'm still kind of skeptical on the Avs. Maybe they'll surprise me.
I’m really interested to see how this knee cartilage transplant surgery turns out for Landeskog. I’m bone on bone on 3 spots in my right knee, and there’s no way I’m getting a knee replacement because skiing fast and skiing the bumps are two of my favorite things on earth to do. Doing either of those things with a knee replacement is pretty much impossible.

If he comes back next season and can play anywhere near the level he played at during their championship run, then that opens up a whole new course of treatment for people with chronic knee problems who want to still be able to perform certain athletic activities at a high level.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.