Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2022, 01:17 PM   #41813
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
Yes, I'm hoping that can be changed.
Flip the Eagles a mid/late pick for him and move on.

At the end of all this, here is what will happen.

Teddy is gone, he's a FA after the 1 year rental stint.
Lock is an UFA after the 2022 season, this is his final year on the rookie deal.

I can see them going into this camp and all these new young offensive minds thinking they can fix him. Lock is looking at his 3rd HC & OC in 5 seasons, that's stellar and surely can be attributable to some of the reason why he has sucked.

They'll roll into camp with Lock, someone like Minshew if they can get him and then a rookie.

Hopefully, these guys look at options like Cousins and Wentz and say no thanks. I'm curious to see what direction they want to take at QB, but I will not be shocked if they go into camp with it being Lock's to lose.

Last edited by Mile High Mania; 03-02-2022 at 01:38 PM..
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.