View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 05:25 PM   #161
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
I would agree with Patrick on the positional value goes out the window concerning the offense. I would be so pissed if they pulled a true fan with Alex on the team because everything had to be a well oiled machine. Yes, CBs and LBs are an immediate need I even agreed, but that was before Mahomes got injured which changed said priorities.

I'll be honest it's a point of hysteria for me.
You can hide one guy below average on most NFL lines.

The issue with the Chiefs is Guard-Center-Guard is all held together with wire.

One elite player added (especially center) and then the whole thing improves. Look at the Saints last year. I had McCoy as a 1st round pick he fell to the 2nd and the Saints snapped him up. They were able to run effective offense with crappy rag arm Bridgewater, Kamara, and Thomas. Why? Because they spend assets on OL.

No matter what happens, IOL is a need. It improves the run game as well as protects our franchise player.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.