View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 05:20 PM   #315
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Northman View Post
Do you see Chinn supplanting Haynes (LB) or Burris (SS)?

No doubt Chinn is a freak, but some have questioned his discipline and that he can freelance. It might have to do with the fact that he was the Alpha on his team. I find him and Dugger to be similar guys, but I think Dugger is better suited in a safety role where as Chinn is probably better in the box as a linebacker with fantastic sideline to sideline pursuit ability.
I think he’s a chess piece. He’ll play snaps at LB and at S. Just move him around and take advantage of the versatility. But yea I see him playing the LB role in subs most often.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.