View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 05:09 PM   #311
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfeihc View Post
The Detroit Lions have acquired the Philadelphia Eagles third and fifth round picks via the Slay trade.
Well shit.

I've used the draft order from the NFL Draft wiki because it's been the fastest to get changes put in, but apparently it missed a big one from like a week ago.

I'm assuming announced trades have gone through the NFL office and protocol and all that, so I wonder what gives.

Anyway... I'll probably be using NFL.com's official one to double check things now. I would just use it straight up, but it doesn't copy/paste very well.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.