View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 11:36 AM   #25

I'm by no means an expert (welcome to ChiefsPlanet), but from what I understand, doing this will do a lot of damage to her credit score. It's supposedly easier to do with private loans than a federal loan, so it may depend on who you're working with.

It's also my understanding that if any of your debt is actually forgiven, it becomes taxable income that will ding you next year on your return. But I'd be happy for someone with more tax knowledge than me to correct me on that. Either way I'd make sure to ask someone the tax implications if you actually pulled it off.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote