View Single Post
Old 02-14-2024, 11:02 AM   #44
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPriest2 View Post
A hour to get out? Why so slow?

You also have to thin it was easy for you to park then walk into the stadium. Most ganes it doesn’t take long. Especially Royals games

That’s the thing the flow of traffic will never improve. And most of the parking will be parking garages. It’s going to take forever to get in and then to get out

And the streetcar is limited.

The city needs light rail. Which will never happen
That's definitely the worst of it and probably due to full stadiums + everyone staying until the very end... both times, I was parked relatively close to the stadium and there was just no movement in the lot forever.

They also had a bottleneck strategy several years ago... I remembered basically doing laps around the stadiums, it was so bad. And sometimes it's really easy to get out because they keep the lines moving, but other times not so much.

The easiest way in and out is parking in like L and then walking back to your car and basically being out of that congestion. Very similar to downtown... I almost always park up at like 8th and Main and it's incredibly easy getting out.

Parking garages aren't bad as long as there's a constant stream of cars leaving (and not being tied up by foot traffic or cross traffic).... it's no different than funneling huge parking lots into one or two exit paths.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.