View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 09:21 PM   #641
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
You’re wrong. Our bigs don’t have the court awareness, footwork or sound enough technique to pound fools into submission. These dudes while ****ing huge aren’t great basketball players at present.
By Febuary they will. Doke hasnt played in awhile man, same with SDS. I think McCormick will be a very good player.

This isnt Kevin Young or that Colby dude who was decent when he needed to be. The guys mentioned above a legit talent. You really think a top 3 coach in the game will waste all of that talent? I dont think so. Weve seen this movie atleast 10 times dude
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.