Thread: Movies and TV Stranger Things (Netflix)...
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2022, 03:45 PM   #484
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I tapped out on this show after season 2 IIRC. Much like Walking Dead, i enjoyed it when i did watch it but having a real hard time finding the motivation to continue watching.
The quality of the 4th season is worth a re-visit.

It's not any one thing, but almost more like an athlete getting into shape, the kids seem to have improved their acting skills, the writers have made the humor more snappy and engaging, and the 'big bad' has a more engrossing menace to it.

It's not a mind-blowing work of staggering genius, and I wouldn't recommend if you had said you hated it from the start, but if you enjoyed it early and just lost interest, it has gotten higher quality, at least to my estimation, in the latest season.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.