View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 06:48 PM   #55
Starter

One story that comes to mind about Kietzman and his insecure tactics while wielding power at WHB.

You guys remember Magnificent Megan working on my radio show in the morning? She was a Kansas grad with good connections on the Kansas hoops team. WHB qualified for one media credential to cover the tournament. That credential went to Clinkscale. Obviously I got a credential through my job at the KC Star. Because of my long tenure covering the NCAA Tourney, I got the NCAA to issue Megan a credential. Kietzman heard about it and immediately called the NCAA and had them revoke her credential. He only wanted someone from his show working the NCAA Tourney. Kietzman was so insecure. It was really embarrassing. It would drive him crazy when Roy Williams, Kelvin Sampson and Mike Davis would all come on my show. They were all in the Final Four the same year and I had all three of them on my show the same morning.

Anyway, there are a million stories of KK pulling that kind of shit.

All right, I'm gonna bounce. This is the first time I've logged in since 2014. Miss you guys!

Go Chiefs!
jwhit has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 31 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote