View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 07:37 PM   #205
RAISE EM RIGHT

One of my very good friends. He and His wife took my wife and I out to dinner to tell us the news when he was diagnosed. He was working out, in great condition, just couldn't believe it. He was the one who directed me to the planet. We disagreed about alot of things concerning the Chiefs and sometimes I would debate him about it. Seriously witty and you'd better bring your A game to get into a verbal smack down with Him. He was the absolute the most honest, transparent person I've ever met. He adored his wife and son and had no regrets when He died. He was seriously a man of impeccable character, but if he said he would beat you down if He saw you, you'd better be on your guard. He spit no empty words.

After He was diagnosed, our conversations became much more candid and heartfelt. He had amazing insight on a lot of things and once told me, "The most valuable thing you possess is your self-respect". He's right.

Just thought I would pass it on.
KCBOSS1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCBOSS1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCBOSS1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCBOSS1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCBOSS1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCBOSS1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCBOSS1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCBOSS1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCBOSS1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCBOSS1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCBOSS1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.