Thread: Computers VPN Software
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2022, 01:16 AM   #9
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
Still not what I am looking for. I don't want my stuff on my network to be VPN'd somewhere... I want to be at my home(or in Florida or Nebraska) and VPN into my business network. I want the software to manage that VPN connection. I don't want to hassel with configuring everything and then having to know my IP address to connect to.
Ahh I see. Sorry. Well then you'd have to have a machine/server on your business network running a VPN server and configured with access to the network. My organization uses Palo Alto Globalprotect. But that's more geared toward large environments with lots of different devices and connection capabilities. There are others that are cheaper and more basic.

That would need to be OK'd by your business's system admin and allowed on the network, because normally that kind of network traffic would be blocked. And you'd still need to configure each remote device at least once to tell it what remote VPN server to connect to. After that you'd simply need to hit the Connect button to reconnect. Technically you could use an MDM solution to autoconfigure if you have MDM capabilities. But since you don't already have a VPN connection in the office I'm guessing you are not using MDM.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.