View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 03:42 PM   #154
MVP

You just CAN'T let your teeth go. I know (personally) that it sucks to go in and get everything fixed after you've neglected it for a few years (or decades), but you've simply GOT to. Tooth decay is SIGNIFICANTLY associated with MAJOR chronic health problems. Not saying this was the case in Psyko's (RIP) case as it sounds like more of a tragic one-off event, but just as an FYI.

I had perfect teeth and stopped going to the dentist when I was in college. Kept putting it off and putting it off, next thing you knew, I hadn't been to dentist in 10 years. My teeth still looked great, but they were starting to fail in the back. Long story short, $15k, 3 implants, 2 root canals, 2 crowns, and multiple redone fillings later, I finally got a handle on it. Now back to going every 6 months like I should have been all along. Reading about all the diseases caused by tooth decay scared me straight.

We need to do everything we can to keep ourselves off this list for as long as possible.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.