Thread: Chiefs Super Bowl gear thread!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2020, 10:14 PM   #167
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
Be careful doing this! I called and cancelled an order and two items had sold out in 45 minutes.
Sorry man! I had my cart on NFL Shop full and clicked confirm order as soon as my customer service rep told me the first order was cancelled. Hope you can get your gear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_geezer View Post
So I finally talked myself into buying a red Mahomes Super Bowl jersey this morning and I can't find any to order. They were back in stock yesterday to preorder but seem to be gone again. Anybody have a place to order or did I miss out again?
Kelce (S-XL) and Mahomes (L) in stock at Nike.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.