View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 08:58 AM   #18
You gotta kill a few people

I did mine through AncestryDNA for fun. It turned up pretty much half parts of northwest Europe and the other half western and central Africa. It even correctly guessed my 'family history' with the European side having settled in America in the Ohio river valley and the African side in Virginia and the Carolinas.

A good friend of mine found three siblings on Ancestry as well, so there's clearly some use for the information they glean from your DNA.. but, yeah, the whole 'I'm __% Swedish and __% Southeast Asian' is probably largely bullshit.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.