Thread: Computers Friend needs a new gaming PC
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2019, 12:05 PM   #9
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzkirk View Post
That looks good except the RX580 is pretty dated. I support AMD however NVIDIA makes some good cards as well that perform better and use less power. Check out sites like www.tomshardware.com, www.anandtech.com and other. You can build a monster system for $1500.
hes 7 and is playing on 1080p. for 1080p, rx580 for a hundred bucks is gonna do juuuust dandy. I kept the entire build at 600 bucks with all new parts, include NVME storage, tempered glass show off case, and maxed out level 1080p gaming capability.

As for the other stuff i know.. i now have 3 setups one for each of us. 3900x/1080ti his, a 7700k/1660ti hers, and now the 3600x/rx580 setup for the lil guy.

Last edited by hometeam; 12-24-2019 at 12:31 PM..
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.