View Single Post
Old 10-22-2021, 03:18 PM   #70
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphius View Post
I guess I'm having a hard time getting upset about anything with this. ESPN might push WNBA, but at the same time they show ax throwing and cornhole competitions. The audience for the WNBA is small, but there is some audience, and it probably makes our Olympic team better, so if the multi billion dollar NBA wants to feed it some money, so be it. Looks like they had a decent crowd at the beginning and at the celebration.
Getting upset about the WNBA is completely insane lol. I don't watch it or follow it, but I'm glad it exists. It's different than the NBA obviously, but the women in that league are very talented and, as we've seen from Becky Hammon as a coach and Candace Parker as an NBA broadcaster, extremely knowledgable about the sport. Watching Candace Parker clown on Shaq for being behind the times was one of the best things about last season.

I hope the guys here who needlessly shit on the WNBA don't have daughters. What's wrong with having more professional athletes that little girls can see themselves in??
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote