Thread: Life Brushes with Madness
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 12:17 PM   #133
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I listened to the trial every single day. It was all that was on the news, the radio, etc. for years in Los Angeles. If you'll recall, there were nightly recaps on CNN, not to mention local recaps at lunch and in the evening. The nation was obsessed.

The reason I went there was because it was difficult to believe anyone's account, whether it was O.J.'s defense, the police or the prosecutor's. And believe me when I say it was a circus at the condo and at O.J.'s home.

There were scores of people at both locations.
It was a really big deal back then, but why were you playing Hardy Boys?
Did you think you were gonna find some evidence with your magnifying glass?
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.