Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 02:08 AM   #812
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan View Post
It's funny I totally understand what you're saying because I liked it too although it was slow at parts but definitely not worth a 19% For example Man on Fire only got a 39 % but viewers gave it a 90%

On the other hand viewers will give a movie shit ratings and critics will give it good ratings and it actually will be good so go figure.
I never realized that! I thought Man on Fire was great.

I wonder, is there a list of movies that were rated rotten by the critics, but also rated highly by the audience?
nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.