View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 09:04 AM   #147
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Nah, I'd still stay put. Nobody is ever willing to give up what I'd require to leave the 1st. I put a disproportionate amount of value on the 5th year option, especially the cheap ones at the back of the 1st (and especially when you'll have that option in a year AFTER the new CBA when player value could have absolutely exploded).

There is one contingency that I'll speak to when it's gone that could put a bit of a wrinkle in this draft. I suspect I won't have to wait long to unveil it, but it's one that MIGHT be able to get me that extra 2nd that I'd demand in order to move out. If I could make that trade down for this team's 2nd, next year's 2nd and a 4th this season, I might do it.
That’s where I’m at. If it’s the right trade down. I’m not saying trade to trade. I do love the 5th year option. KC sure could use it if they stayed and picked Jones.
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.