View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 08:55 AM   #144
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
And I think people are just sleeping on the CB depth in this draft. There are guys who's names I've NEVER heard on this board that I think should be in third round consideration.

CB is so deep. There isn't a day 1 stud in all likelihood, but there are a few guys that can come in and play credibly right away as well as guys with stud tools who COULD be elite in a year or two.

And maybe the 1st is when you take one of those because you get the extra 'redshirt' season from them. I'd listen to the argument that you should take a raw corner with huge skills here and hope to have him ready to rock by next season to replace Fuller or Breeland then get 4 quality seasons before you have to pay for him.

But I think we had a better combination of immediate playability, long-term potential and short/long term need in Bradbury.
That's one of the hopeful benefits of Bradbury. You aren't getting that type of player at Corner or Safety year one. It's unlikely atleast.

The thing with corner/safety is you could get a guy like Long from Michigan who's a sparq hardon waiting to happen in round 2 and he develops into Chris Harris or Thornhill who's Byron Jones in year 2.

It's not sexy, but it doesn't have to be. Picking at the end of round 1, people need to get over sexy.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.