View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 08:53 AM   #143
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Yes, I made a post similar to this before you did, so I win.

But on a serious note, I agree. Everyone is gonna freak out about it, but I wouldn't be upset if 2 of those first 3 picks were offensive.

If you could get Bradburry and a Rb with an edge rusher in the first 3 picks, i'd be fine with it. Not ideal, but it is what it is.

Probably wait til 3 for a RB and take a corner with the 2nd.
And I think people are just sleeping on the CB depth in this draft. There are guys who's names I've NEVER heard on this board that I think should be in third round consideration.

CB is so deep. There isn't a day 1 stud in all likelihood, but there are a few guys that can come in and play credibly right away as well as guys with stud tools who COULD be elite in a year or two.

And maybe the 1st is when you take one of those because you get the extra 'redshirt' season from them. I'd listen to the argument that you should take a raw corner with huge skills here and hope to have him ready to rock by next season to replace Fuller or Breeland then get 4 quality seasons before you have to pay for him.

But I think we had a better combination of immediate playability, long-term potential and short/long term need in Bradbury.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.