View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 11:34 AM   #107
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
Buy the original P90x DVDs and do the program at home with your wife. All you need is a pull-up bar and some dumbbells. You can hold each other accountable for showing up every day. Those DVDs are probably 15 years old by now, but if you do the program and the diet that comes with it for 90 days there's no way you won't be in great shape. Did it the first time over ten years ago and it changed my life. Still do it every now and then, on week 11 of 13 right now in fact.
P90X is awesome. I did it with my wife, off and on, for a number of years.

Ab Ripper X is the real deal.

Their Plyometrics workout is the real deal.

And you'll be doing so many goddamn pushups and pullups you'll have no choice but to get in shape.

When i was in peak P90X shape was when my strength to weight ratio was at its best. I had graduated to one-arm pullups and was doing them with relative ease.

THESE days, while mostly using traditional dumbbell/barbell exercises, my pull-up game has fallen off a cliff. It's probably what i struggle with the most right now.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote