View Single Post
Old 04-28-2022, 11:27 AM   #71
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
It's a sound/sensation thing for me. It isn't necessarily that there's pain, it's that the process gives me a ROARING headache.

But not with the ultrasonic thing.

Ask around. My dentist still has theirs but they don't ask me if I want it anymore because evidently it's not super-popular. I love it so I request it. At worst you give it a shot and don't like it and you're not out anything.

And get a Soniccare. Those things really are the shit. My checkups have been 1000% better since I got one of those back when they first came out and cost a zillion dollars. They're pretty reasonable now and really cut back on the amount of scraping they have to do.
Bought one about a year or so ago. Think it's the Diamond Clean model.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.