View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 01:16 PM   #808
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I have a disagree a bit here, Dude. While some people, such as yourself, may use the DC forum to blow off steam, many others post in that forum because that's exactly what they think and feel about others, regardless of whether or not it's in this forum on in "the real world".

I've seen people in there pile on someone for linking to CNN or CBS News and just get pulverized for even doing something so "vile" and "false".
Ok I'm going back through this thread and really laughing my ass off because Dane literally does 90% of the things he is complaining about in this thread.

In the Whitlock/LeBron thread he got pissed and bashed me over a Nate Silver story and told me to get out of there with Fox News linked bullshit
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1