Thread: Movies and TV John Wick: Chapter 3
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 01:29 PM   #72
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
lmao I love that gif!
Okay I Just got back from it. Lit from start to finish . The action & fight sequences were so ****ing on point and left me exhausted .

Had just a couple of issues with it it but no biggies . Overall would highly recommend seeing this one in theaters (esp if you dig the franchise ).
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Eight thousand stars out of five.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeMyValentine View Post
I saw it last night in 4D. So many damn fights scenes that my chairs beat the hell out of me.

I highly recommend watching. Great setup for the next one.
add my voice to these guys. Some of the best and creative fight scenes ever. Seeing in the Dolby sound was amazing. Definitely see it in the theatre. Don’t wait to watch it on your TV.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.