View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 08:46 PM   #251
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
LOL now you've gone from "any RB can do well In Reid's system" to "It was a clear need"? CONTRADICTION If I ever saw one. Secondly you've flip flopped on another issue too because you've been crying about us "not needing one" and now you're saying "not a high pick"? And one more thing, Ware and West are FREE AGENTS this summer, so your "four deep" line is a load of bs.

Most of the damage Williams done was via dump offs and screens. He barely had games like Hunt had against Denver at Mile High. And no, It's nothing to do with "not liking him", I just want someone better to partner him so we cn have a BETTER run game, it's that .

"Sometimes" does not mean it cannot fixed to make it happen more often, does it?

Say what you want about me, but at least I'm not a flip flopper who has contradicted myself several times in one post .

bye. Ignore.

Last edited by Chris Meck; 02-21-2019 at 08:59 PM.. Reason: I'm better than that.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.