View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 02:33 AM   #64
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
Thank you.

KC native, any reason why or any thoughts on the new Pirelli's this season? I've noticed some teams have had nothing good to say about the tires so far.

And then, finally your thoughts on Lewis Hamilton.

Hamilton writes an exclusive column for BBC Sport. This week he was asked 'to name one driver currently racing in F1 that inspires him in some way'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/22209168

Hamilton had some very interesting things to say about why 'racing has become more strategic' this season, and on Perez and the way he was driving in the Chinese Grand Prix.

Thanks!
Two of my best friends are Lewis Hamilton fans. I've never been too keen on him. He's a great driver. He's just never really been likeable to me however he has matured and become much more tolerable over the last couple of years.

He is right about Alonso. He is the best driver out there IMO. Vettel is a phenom but Adrian Newey has given him the best car by far for the last 3 years. Ferrari gave Alonso chicken shit to start the year last year and he still managed to challenge for a championship. If ol' Crashy McCrasherson, Romain Grosjean, hadn't put him out on the first lap of one of Alonso's DNFs then Alonso may have won the championship last year.

On Perez, I understand them being ticked but I understand why he was driving that way. Whitmarsh told Perez prior to the race to be a lot more aggressive but McClaren hasn't given Perez the car to be more aggressive with. McClaren's lack of pace has been the real surprise of this year so far to me. Neither Button nor Perez have been able to put together a good race yet.

I love the new tires. It has made the teams react and respond. They can't just hit autopilot. The only teams complaining about the tires right now are the ones that can't get them to work properly. It has lessened the impact of Adrian Newey's aerodynamic dominance which I think is good for the sport.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.