Thread: Other Sports SCUBA
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 09:32 PM   #59
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
Good for your son-old school but provides understanding behind the computer. Enjoy your trip. Sounds very well planned. Yeah I went to school with a couple of sub divers (went before the USMC started their own school down at Panama City). I was senior guy and a Marine aviator so took lots of crap from the instructors. They commonly wore a dive shirt imprinted with, “Fly Navy. Divers need the work!”
My next door neighbor in Va. Beach (long after I got out) was a full-on Navy diver (hard-hat), and yeah, he pulled a couple of pilots out of the water. His worst mission was aboard the USS Hoist when they recovered remains from flight 800. He was jacked after that, and I get it...

Speaking of the Hoist, before I joined the Navy I dated the Hoist's CMC. Amazing how small the world is...

This is another dive I want to do:

My boat kicked the Radford all over the ocean during an exercise, I went 10-for-10 with putting ADCAPs on them, enough to have been given the ship's seal. I might just return it... Skimmers are just too easy.. Unless you were on the USS Moosebrugger, those guys were uncommonly challenging..

And I think the Navy still has the school in PC, "On the Bayou"!!! Good times...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.