View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 01:14 AM   #30
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Wonder what he pays the neighbor kid to mow that thing.
I have a Gravely ZT HD with a 60 inch deck to handle the vast majority of the yard. The rest I have a neighbor who comes to get hay for his cows. He gets roughly 3 bales for him and one for me. It takes me about 3 hours to mow it including a path all the way around the property.

I plan on planting about 100 trees in the area that is currently being hayed and making it something of a forest with a clearing in the center to camp during the summer and set up a corn feeder in the winter.

Arial view... follow the stripe on the right sid eof time image and that is where my property ends. You can clearly see the mowed vs un-mowed areas.

Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote