Thread: Movies and TV Cutting Cable.
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2019, 09:38 PM   #188
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRyan View Post
I had always planned on just using a VPN when I turn on YTTV to stream local KC sports. Do you have any specific geolocaiton spoofers that you recommend? Thanks in advance for the help Fish.
I use this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...kegps&hl=en_US

Just drag the pointer to the location you want to use and hit the play button. The app will disappear. Reset the device. Go to YoutubeTV and update your location.

YoutubeTV makes you "Check in" to your home location every 3 months or so though. So if you continue spoofing a location it will eventually tell you it has to check in from the home location.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.