Thread: Movies and TV HBO Max
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 05:11 PM   #45
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Yeah. I just have no idea why they’d mothball GO until they got max figured out
It's ridiculous.

HBO GO is for people that subscribe through a 3rd party company, such as Direct TV, Spectrum, etc. while HBO Now was for consumers that purchased it as a standalone app.

Now, people like me, who've subscribed to HBO for 30 years and have used the app to watch any programs I'd like to see at any time, have no access, which affects six Roku TV's in my home.

Fortunately, I have an X Box One in my family room and the HBO Max app works just fine. We have an Apple TV box, which was given to us by a friend that won it but didn't need it, but it's 3rd Generation and doesn't support HBO Max, either.

It's like HBO Max doesn't even care about its customers and don't even care that they're losing hundreds of millions of dollars by not coming to an agreement with Roku and Amazon.

I can't think of a more poorly run studio in 2020. Even CBS/Viacom has their shit together and is planning to expand their online presence big time with a new and updated service.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.