Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 06:10 PM   #3031
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenchief View Post
Good info.

I started reloading with my son because he really wants to reload. I started with .30/06 because it's extremely common and I figured that it would be a good place to start. I've also got several friends who reload and have been helping us and giving us advice. So far we've done pretty well and have reloaded some 6.5 Creedmore. One of these days I'll reload some .416 Rigby rounds but right now the powder cupboards at my local shop are really low and so getting powder has been a major issue.

I have deliberately started at the lowest amounts of powder listed in Lyman's book. I know it doesn't take but a few grains of extra powder to destroy a rifle and potentially cause a great deal of damage.
Reload that .416 Rigby traditionally like the Brits with cordite sticks
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.