Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: Ozark
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2020, 08:27 AM   #236
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
Same

I thought the brother was well played. Went from somewhat normal aside from the freak out as a substitute teacher, to gradually getting , more crazy as he was off his meds etc. was very well done,

I was so sick of Cade. . Like an evil Slingblade.

I thought the ending of the brother could have been done better, it wasn’t done bad. I was just thinking he is going to find himself in a ****ed situation with Rose and his sister. Then the cartel would wipe him out simply due to the fact that the cartel didn’t need him and would prove a point to everyone.

I did like the evolving character he played though. That was cool.
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.