View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 09:50 PM   #191
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
If the center is a day one starter and a legit player, it wouldn’t be a problem

They can grab a wr or a rb in round two with good value. I’d rather try and get a couple of 2nds and add a 3rd or something anyway
I guess I would have to know what Veach his scouts and Andy think of how much better Cushenberry is than others in later rounds down the draft. Personally I don't like Reiter as a starter and can be replaced easily. I wanted to extend Wiz and let LDT walk as he is just not the same after the injury. Trade out of first and get some extra picks and work on this in later rounds. See how Rankin looks and if not going well as much as I hate to say it we may have to do some BV scrap heap magic once again and cross our fingers.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.