Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 09:40 AM   #1430
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Jesus. Christ.

Clark's 2021 base salary fully guarantees in March of 2020. And his 2020 base is already fully guaranteed.

So ****ing Veach, in his infinite wisdom, essentially made it impossible to even June 1 cut his ass after the 2020 season because his 2021 salary guarantees BEFORE the 2020 season.

Mother****ingshit is Brett Veach reeruned. Just an absolute goddamn idiot.

Somebody please tell me more about what an idiot asshole I am for comparing this ****ing mouth-breathing shitstain to Ryan Grigson. How!?!?!?! How in the blue **** did Frank Clark manage to get this contract? In what goddamn world was he EVER worth this much money? Especially when you had to !@#$ get fisted to get him on your roster.

Brett Veach, you are a piece of shit, man. I mean christ alive, is there a single brokedick in this league you won't ****ing overpay for?

**** me that contract is awful. Just absolutely !@#$ing awful.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.