Thread: Pro Day Updates
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2021, 09:01 AM   #56
In Search of a Life

This is why I laugh when somebody like RunKC tells me that we can’t get a LT at 63.

Little
Hudson
Smith
Radunz
Brown

There’s going to be plenty of talent available in the 2nd if all of the 1st round guys are gone at 31. If you want to go up and get one, it isn’t nearly as expensive as doing it in the 1st either.

I’m open to just about anything. Trade up for Cosmi or Jenkins, stay at 31 and take a guy like Eichenberg or Mayfield, trade down and take Little, or trade up for one of those guys in the 2nd.

I just don’t agree with the crowd that says we have to take a LT in the 1at or trade up.

Last edited by staylor26; 03-23-2021 at 09:06 AM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote