View Single Post
Old 02-17-2021, 09:39 AM   #8
Constable of Untruths

If there is a bigger piece of shit organization top to bottom in the NFL, I have yet to see it. From their dumb **** head coaches' comments after the game, Brady getting gifted another Super Bowl, to this asshat acting like there is a way to scheme around having 80% of your starting offensive line out. Every organization that dipshit Brady is involved in the players act like entitled pieces of crap.

The Chiefs had the "Run it Back" slogan this past season. I've got a new one for this coming season, "The Reckoning." I hope to god we see the Bucs in the SuperBowl next year.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote