Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2021, 12:21 AM   #40122
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
But wait, I could have sworn you said you wouldn't be watching that many more Sundays of Broncos football? That u were going to do other things on Sundays?? So see, you're not fooling anyone around here. Well, actually you are....
That game reminded me of how the Broncos lit up the Texans with Nancy Drew a few years ago, when the Texans took them lightly. How did things go after that game? I believe you went out of town or something.
You get wrapped around the strangest things... I believe this is what you're referring to? I'm not going out of my way to watch games right now, but c'mon... I'm in Dallas and absolutely loathe the Cowboys. So, while this win means little, it's always great to beat Dallas in Dallas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
They just need to hit refresh and start anew... get ride of the older guys with big dollars. Drop the coaches.

Thankfully, I missed most of this one. My daughter has 3 volleyball games left in her high school career and after tonight, they're a game away from wrapping up another district title. So, I'll just keep my focus there for the next month and figure out something else to do at that point.
And, there ain't no way the Broncos are sniffing the playoffs this year. They host the Eagles and then a bye - yes, they could beat PHI and enter the bye at 6-4. Then it's Chargers, @KC, Lions & Bengals (3 of 4 at home). Ideal, but the Lions are the only real patsy in that stretch. Then it's @ Raiders, @ Chargers and home vs KC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCTitus View Post
Sure it was...got to hand it to the Broncos. Even with a backup, backup QB, the team thrashed Dallas. Game was over before halftime. KC loses at home to Dallas going away.

I figure Denver makes the playoffs over KC this year. This team is a monkey ****ing a football

Last edited by Mile High Mania; 11-08-2021 at 01:23 AM..
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote