View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 08:53 PM   #13398
Trippin' BAWLZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Did some chicken alfredo with garlic bread and caesar salad. Made the dressing from scratch after some other food thread on here going back and forth about salad dressing.

It's really damn good, and I keep all the stuff on hand, except for anchovy paste which I bought a tube of. I'll be going this route from this time forward instead of spending $5 a jar for the stuff I got before.
Just had some chicken Alfredo tonight ...Man I love Alfredo I'm a slut for it.....so no pics? Cause you be cooking some fire food my friend
DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.