Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2022, 07:12 PM   #43266
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
I was saying that you generally dont have 1400+ yards at 21 then just fall of cliff...unless you have multiple serious injuries. Big Rape's decline and Brown leaving the same year likely both factored in.. So it's hard to accurately gauge him at this point...other than he is capable of putting up elite numbers in the right environment. Was he not capable of being a true #1...or was Ben's failing arm playing into his reduced stats?

He is the most interesting storyline for the KC 2022 season.

Coleman is interesting too...broke his hand in his 3rd game as a rookie...then broke his hand in week two the next season and placed on IR. Kizer was the Browns starting QB. Then tore his ACL on the 1st day of training camp after being traded the Giants...then was suspended for 6 games in 2021 and sat out.

That's one ****ed up career path...he hasn't ever played a full season...so who knows.

He was drafted 15th overall...I'm not expecting much but he had nothing but trash QBs on terrible teams when he was healthy. He had 104 yards in his second ever game...
Coleman, Ross, and Gordon will all be interesting to watch. If even one of them is able to play to half their potential, this could quietly be a really solid WR room. Coleman has allegedly looked good in workouts. Who knows what a full offseason might do for Gordon. Not expecting much, but I’d think there’s a decent chance that one of the three contributes.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote