Thread: Movies and TV AVATAR 2
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2022, 08:25 PM   #86
MVP

How is it different between any non-white conflict? When farmers from Bolivia, Columbia, Brazil, etc. burn down swaths of rain forest and push out local tribes, is that also "European Colonialism"? Is every story involving a bully usurping the weak an allegory for "European Colonialism"?

I'm seriously asking here. I just don't get it. Early American atrocities against native peoples is not unique. I mean, genocides are occurring all the time on this planet. Why does everything have to be considered an attack on America?
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.