View Single Post
Old 11-17-2021, 01:25 PM   #752
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
High on Fire is a band I've always thought I should really enjoy, and they just never have clicked for me.

Going to give another run at them, just in case. Sometimes it takes a few listens for me to really get it on some bands.
I bought a couple of their albums and have listened to them off and on. Like you, they never really punched through into my list of "must listen" bands until I bought De Vermis Mysteriis.

Something about that album just did "it" for me and from there, I went back and listened to the other ones I had and they sounded much, much better.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote