View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 02:09 PM   #15129
MVP

I said

"Isn't this where The Taj started?"

I believe that the Taj started out as a hole in the wall in the building to the left, next to your favorite bar (FLO's) on the right.

"right next door to your neighborhood crackerbox away from crackerbox"

I know where it is now, Princess Gardens, Tasso's Greek, used to be located in the same center. Marco Polo Deli was across the street.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1130x443.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Taj is up on 75th.

Occasionally I'll mosey on over there for a burger though.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.